The streets of Temple Bar are lined with pubs, bars, cafes and restaurants.. seriously, it’s a playground of good food.
If you are anything like me, making a decision on where to eat doesn’t come easily, and who wants to waste time thinking when they could be eating instead?
These are my favourite places to eat in Temple Bar, based on atmosphere, taste and affordability.
Start with Chicken Wings at-
The Elephant and Castle
- Click here to find out where The Elephant and Castle is located.
Labelling these as the ‘best’ wings in Temple Bar seems like a big call for me to make considering I’m a vegetarian.??!!
However, my 2 very reliable travel buddies (My Mum & Brother) could confirm that these wings were in fact The BEST wings they have EVER had.
The Bowl of Chicken Wings is huge for an ‘appetiser’. The wings are €14.95, which makes them pretty affordable considering the size of the serving.
Also on the Menu…
- Pan-Roasted Chicken with Mashed Potatoes and Olive-Rosemary Sauce for €18.25
- Irish Salmon with Green Beans and Baby Potatoes for €21.50
- Grilled Steak Sandwich with Sundried Tomato, Goats Cheese, and Chipotle Mayonnaise for €15.50
Grab a Burger at-
Gourmet Burger Kitchen (GBK)
- Click here to find out where Gourmet Burger Kitchen is located.
Gourmet Burger Kitchen, is a chain with over 60 restaurants across the UK. The Variety in burgers is endless, with Beef, Lamb, Chicken, Vegetarian and Vegan options.
The burgers cost around €10 each and there are loads of GF options!!
You can also opt to go Bunless for a lighter meal.
I ate at GBK 3 meals in a row on my last trip to Temple Bar because I just couldn’t get enough of their tasty plant based burgers!
Soooooo, I think that proves just how good they are.
Also on the Menu…
- Halloumi Bites for €3.95
- Wings of Fire ( Chicken wings) for €5.50
- 6 different flavoured milkshakes for €4.95
Save room for Gelato at
- Click here to find out where Cloud Nine is located.
No matter what your sweet craving is, Cloud Nine has something for you!
They have a massive range of homemade gelato, donuts, crepes and hot drinks. However, if that doesn’t sell it for you, did I mention they have alcoholic gelato too?
My personal favourite was the ‘Baileys gelato’, trust me its as good as it sounds.
Also on the menu..
- Guiness Gelato
- Rocky Road Cobbler
- Nutella pancakes